Links

Google

Blogs I Read

Disclamer: I don't necessarily agree with every opinion, or even most of the opinions, of the owners of these blogs. However I do belive that it is necessary and instructive to read and listen to opposing opinons, and just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean that they're wrong or prevent them from writing excellent posts.

Homeschooling & Education

Literature

Personal Finance

Politics & Society

Simplicity + Sustainability

Buddhism

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Interesting Use for Postcards

Postcrossing - The Postcard Crossing Project

When I was younger I used to collect postcards. Now that I'm trying to get rid of all the crap that I used to collect, this sounds like a neat way to used up all those postcards and get some in return. Oh wait. :) At least postcards from strangers on the other side of the world are more interesting. Anyway it could be amusing, and fairly inexpensive. $0.24 for postcards 6"x4.24" and $0.39 for anything larger.


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home